Premium Installation & Roof Repair Near Whitfield, FL
Top Residential Roofing Experts in Orlando FL
Schedule FREE Inspection
Roof Repair Near Whitfield, FL
Have you ever stopped to think about how all aspects of a home or building work together to provide shelter, protection, security, and safety? We value all these benefits so much, yet, we sometimes neglect to care for the very things that provide them. Roofs, for example, are essential to all residential and commercial properties. Without a roof, you, your family, employees, or customers would be exposed to the elements. You and your possessions would be left vulnerable.
Perimeter Roofing Sarasota is putting the spotlight back on your roof with premium roof repair near Whitfield, FL. Our team is dedicated to providing residential and commercial roof installation, repair, and maintenance services to keep your property in tip-top shape.
Roofing Services We Offer:
Emergency Roof Repair Near Whitfield, FL
Numerous situations can cause your roof to need immediate repair. Natural causes are the main culprit, with strong winds, hail, fallen limbs, and other weather-related issues coming into play. Fires also pose a major threat to a roof’s structural integrity. If you experience a roofing emergency, contact Perimeter Roofing Sarasota for emergency roof repair near Whitfield, FL.
We also specialize in roof repair caused by everyday wear and tear. Look for these signs that indicate you need a roof repair:
- Missing, damaged, or deteriorating shingles
- Leaks and yellow or brown water stains on your ceiling or walls
- A sagging roof
- Clogged gutters and drains (shingle granules and fragments can get stuck)
- Signs of moisture in your attic, walls, or ceilings (mold, peeling paint, etc.)
- 20+ years old roof
- Moss, algae, or plant growth on your roof
- Sunlight streaming in through cracks in the attic ceiling
Roof Replacements and Installations
If your roof is over 20 years old or damaged beyond repair, it’s best to invest in a total roof replacement. Perimeter Roofing Sarasota offers high-quality asphalt shingles and other roofing materials, such as metal roofing and solar roofing, backed by manufacturer warranties and our very own 5-year labor warranty for additional peace of mind. Our professional roofers have undergone extensive training and follow strict safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a successful roof installation.
Our 10-Step Roof Replacement Process:
- We will inspect the roof and identify any underlying issues
- We will help you select new roofing materials
- We will obtain necessary building permits, if required, and comply with all building codes
- We will remove and dispose of the old roof materials
- We will address any damage to the roof deck
- We will install the new roofing materials
- We will check the attic for proper airflow, ventilation, and insulation
- We will install flashing and sealing around chimneys and skylights
- We will clean up the area, removing all debris
- We will do a final inspection and quality check
While new construction and roof replacement projects vary slightly, the process is mostly the same. New construction projects don’t require the removal of old roofing materials, and there will not be any structural damage to address with all new building materials. Whether you are building a new property or opting for a roof replacement after requesting roof repair near Whitfield, FL, we will treat your roof and home with the utmost care!
Insurance Companies We Work With
State Farm – USAA – Farmers – American Family – Safeco – Farm Bureau – Travelers – Progressive – Mercury – Liberty Mutual – CSI – Hartford – National General – AAA – Allstate – Nationwide – Universal Insurance – Auto Owners – Amica – Geico
Don’t see your insurance company? These are just a few of the many insurance companies we work with. Contact us to learn more!
Schedule a Free Roof Inspection Near Whitfield, FL
Perimeter Roofing Sarasota is dedicated to keeping your roof in excellent condition! From roof repair near Whitfield, FL, to roof cleaning, installation, or replacement services, we have your home and business covered. Contact us today for a free roof inspection near you.
Do you help with insurance claims for roof repair?
Yes, we do! We work closely with most insurance companies to help you make a claim for roof repair near Whitfield, FL, when your roof endures damage caused by extreme weather or natural causes.
Can I install a new roof over my existing roof?
Although installing new roofing materials on top of an old roof is possible, it is not recommended. Trapped moisture or existing structural damage can cause issues leading to additional repairs.